2013年1月27日星期日

Facebook m that white fox on

, The hell fire curses to dance in the wind,cnn, the edge of knife of crazy Long Zi the electricity Nu roar, warrior is very clear!
I am a burst of to shake head, Chinese so, face outside of enemy's time, naturally is earnest and sincere united, ever triumphant, have no to be afraid, but have no exterior of enemy of time, will conflict.
The players are related to with friend, troops and guild, soon divide the line all of the different organization, mutual attack and fighting!I resist fire wreath to push away nearby of warrior, incarnation bat after staying away the other people's attack, oneself hides alone in the part.The disorderly Dou like this has no interesting, I am lazy to have to attend.
Along with the disorderly war, fighting of player, the player of death is more and more, originally hustle of situation just a little like some, the players are lazy to continue to fight, have many people to exchange experience value.
My row opens crowd, player all the way resist fire wreath to push to refuse nearby, anyway resisting fire wreath can't harm a person and push before exchange eminent contribution value after being worth for experience, I got stripe, the original Huan sorcery believes in of directly jumped to rise to Huan sorcery soul, the grade also comes to a 51 classes and fight in the country in the red eye in after hanging, my grade finally outstripped a red eye and had already become the whole first!
By this time, I see an opposite player that exchanges experience value, unexpectedly was that white fox to just only dance!Is original in the safe area, you rob my position to receive an eminent contribution value, I can not hurt you, inside in the imperial palace wasn't a safe area now, although kill a person not to drop an experience value and don't drop a material, however can kill him, I can always vent some exasperation.
"Eldest brother, I sought your along while!" The white fox only dances of a words make me stunned speechless.
"What do you seek my stem?"I surprisedly ask.
"Return your material, you lent last time to my lightning flash method Zhang, haven't I returned to you!"White fox only the dance say and dismantle the lightning flash method Zhang in the hand and stand to me to trade with me in front.
"Since can make a lightning flash method Zhang, I Rao you, don't kill you!"My in the mind smiles, white get a lightning flash method Zhang, return is really a sky to drop the good matter son of farcing a round flat cake.
PS:Today's chapter 1, in the afternoon or evening, affirmation still has one chapter!Everyone continues to pay attention to and hits a ticket!

Chapter 380 I was had fun


In a row several bargains, fail, white fox only the dance seemed to be a bit anxious:"How to make of and always trade failure!"
"Encore."I say that the comforter anxious white fox only dances.
"Seem the problem of my game helmet, I descend to check game helmet, then trade with eldest brother!"White fox only dances to helplessly say, I say okay, you go.
White fox only the dance say:"That eldest brother you wait me!"I say okay, I definitely wait.After white fox only dance log out.
I wait in the part, however waited fully for five minutes, he still didn't be online, and I thought:Probably his game helmet really went wrong and waited again in a short while, and then after waiting for five minutes, he still didn't be online, I am a little bit fidgety, know I was cheated!White fox only dance know that he is after robbing my position recognized by me, he came and wanted to kill him, so urgently win to living Zhi with I set relation, and live me with the material set, I didn't kill him.
"I depend and dare to fool me!"Know to be cheated, I become angry from embarrassment, Niang of, dare to fool me, Lao Tze has been waiting here, I don't believe you not to be online!I just knew I after aming cheated, get angry under really want have been blocking up him here, saw you up don't be online!
Be oneself still is like this cheated for the first time however I immediately smiled, this white fox only the dance have a little meaning and have some quick wits!Want to open, also not angry.I turned round to leave an imperial palace and delivered news for red eye to ask him where, does he say in the purgatory evil territory 7 F land mine monster to get stripe.
"I seek you!"I return to news for him and run after purgatory the evil territory seek him, after I leave an imperial palace for several minutes, white fox only dance be online, immediately and on the alertly leave several steps after being online, then the or so observation didn't see after walking sideways violent in action, just let go of heart,google, opened sorcery shield to push a front to change the eminent contribution value into experience to be worth, rose first-degree white fox to only dance very happy, smile to leave an imperial palace toward evil territory of purgatory get stripe go to.
I arrive to purgatory evil territory 6 F and see the red eye is taking 57 class the guardant is deep-fried to hit the ground jail thunder light, see I arrive the red eye see my set enter troops, two of us land mine Shan wear monster, with two of us of tall evil, hellish thunder only of the injury is also very high, spreads on the ground full fire wall after, two of us in the fire nautical mile noodles Shan wear monster, kill strange speed quick, obtain the hint of experience value to continuously ring out, on the red eye face but have no smiling face, I know he because fight in the country in lower grade, in the mind some not quick, seek words son to say with him:"You haven't received an eminent contribution value?"
"Boon."The red eye lightly humed a , pick up medicine water and gold coin that explodes to fall on monster of ground to pick it up, then hurtled into again strange cluster of, led a group of monsters to arrive at he spreads next fire wall up, continue land mine monster.
"I just was cheated!"I say to the red eye, my words hang up have him one interest in the silk, I draw a voice to draw a color of will speak for him, that white fox only dances is how cheat mine, say that boy to log out later I still just the white waited in vain half for several hours at first, the red eye has already indeed as expected smiled.
"Is old horizontal, thank you, very not easy rise up of grade, lowered two classes a while, the in the mind was just a bit sad, Be free of, I am making great effort the best blunt class, the first of this grade placard, just temporarily do to you for a while just, one day there will I also rush through your throne of inferior placard!"The red eye says with smile and sees him say like this, I know his in the mind already nothing important, hence smile:"This grade placard one master throne, we two who sit not just similar!"
"Ah, you just what to say wasn't a beard plait of?"The red eye suddenly and astonishedly asks, I say with smile:"I fool you why, true of be called by that white the fox only dance of the news cheated!"
"You after death have a boy the monster is at the land mine Shan, call white the fox only dance!"Red eye one face Be bad to smile to say, see he says of Be different from leave words, I turn head a to see, isn't a natural rivals don't gather a head, that white fox only danced to still really follow me to come to purgatory evil territory 7 F to do class.
"Surround him!"I say with smile, then very concealmently round far, flash across white fox only dance, side approached him from him after, and red eye then fore the noodles blocked up his road, was also that white fox to only dance unlucky, just at in the state imperial palace once cheated me, after after being online to exchange experience value with the eminent contribution value, go to not why good, don't come to evil territory of purgatory to do class, result happy excesssive of he don't notice surrounding environment at all, hellish thunder only time of strange Shan very with concentration, unexpectedly even be arrived by me all nearby don't know.
"This time can you also log out?"I use incarnation the bat fly to white fox only dance nearby, stand at white fox only dance after death, smile to ask, he hears someone talk, a turn head to see is me, surprised Be getting more foolish a while, unexpectedly forget to use hellish thunder light Shan shot the monster be gone against evil bodyguard, negative evil bodyguard connect grasp several under, I see his in danger, hurriedly use resist fire wreath will he nearby of the monster push to fly, if use hellish thunder light or ice roar although can also break siege for him, difficult protect not will he also to hang.
"Eldest brother ……" white fox only dances to mumblingly say, looking at me to ashamedly smile:"Just at in state city safe area I robbed your front, also just small matter just, your adult in great quantities couldn't generally dispute with me of admire!"
"That is really a small matter, I didn't also be matter son once, can you fooled me to wait in the imperial palace afterwards very a burst of, how say again?"My Nue smiles to ask, " you know that I walk sideways violent in action?The weapon in the my hand is to love soul method Zhang, player be killed off by me,Facebook, will lower a grade bottom to go, and the product explodes to fall special Gao of several rates!Do you want to try to be not?"
"Do not want to try to be not, eldest brother, I get stripe also full difficult of, you pass me very not?"The white fox only dances to have mercy on Xi Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论