2012年11月16日星期五

Beats Solo HD he face ascends and

:"I this not is come?In fact I early want to contact you and want to chat with you."
The He sits clearly to nearby, self-confidence money gives out him a smoke.
Two personal part smoke part chat, chat very a speculation.
For own prospect, money the self-confident in the mind is very self-contradict, sometimes feel oneself suitable make a research, so can avert from a lot of Wus miscellaneous, creates a world of lustration for own life thus, sometimes money self-confidence feel that oneself should get into the archduke department development business again, so can enjoy more prosperous.
The He says clearly:"Do you want to listen to my opinion?"
Self-confidence money says:"The inside of the person who gets in touch with since the childhood, I admire you 1, tell the truth, I don't even admire my parentses, I admire you."
The He says with smile clearly:"You have fatal weakness, I don't know that you realized to have no."
Self-confidence money sighs one to say:"This I know, I don't really love to communicate with others."
The He says clearly:"So you hereafter want a change."
The He gives clearly money self-confidence of opinion BE, make him be many to communicate with others, the all things doesn't have to be too self-contained and toughens well social intercourse of ability, from now on get into an archduke department work.Self-confidence money moves very much and intends to make oneself have a change.
Self-confidence money says:"If I in the future arrive you here, do you welcome?"
The He says clearly:"We were already friends, for my good friend, I have been all welcoming very much."
Self-confidence money is very excited:"The He is clear, I am honored you very much to be the friend to me."
The He says clearly:"Hope you in the future usually arrive I am here come, if you would like to, I can give you arrangement to have a part-time job in the company."
Self-confidence money says:"I would like to."
He clearly at that moment decides that the market budget section that let money self-confidence arrive company does part-time, the He believes that self-confidence money is competent very much clearly.
The He says clearly:" Be is frequently your work Jian to learn."
Self-confidence money says:"Although is part-time, I will also very good stem of."
See clearly in the He, the money self-confident intelligence quotient is very high, see the problem think problems all very original, the He thinks clearly, in the past memory, money self-confidence is the most capable person whom he once sees, if this kind of person develop him well, the potential is infinite, can bring companies huge sum of profits.





Volume 5 grows 526, opponent of action
Renew time:2009-6-517:57:31 chapter word numbers:3653


Several day after, He clearly go to last a lesson, another time saw the half-blooded beauty Wei Nuo, till now, He clearly and the Wei Nuo haven't led too many confabulations.
Only the He discovers clearly, the Nuo of the Wei sees his visions all very special each time, admire outside still have another sentimental appeal.
This time, at wealth big yard in, the Wei Nuo called to live He clear.
The He turns head dynasty Wei clearly the Nuo see go, the smile says:"Wei Nuo, do you seek me to occupy?"
The smile of Wei Nuo says:"Want to invite you to have a meal."
The He clear in the mind laughs, you this super big beauty how hit upon a sudden idea to want to invite me to have a meal, might it not be is the purpose with differs from?
Although the He hopes clearly the Wei Nuo likes her,does not want to make the Wei Nuo too frivolous, don't know the time hasing a meal together with him Wei Nuo will speak what.
If the Wei Nuo is a frivolous female kid, the He is clear and then will annoy her,Beats Solo HD, that also was getting aller gone to her good will in the past.
He clearly and the Wei Nuo walk and drew on the vision of many people before the school toward the door together, 2 people didn't excessively talk, until ascended He to speed a sedan clearly.
The He says clearly:"Or I invite you, you thought of where?"
Wei Nuo says:"All said I invite you, if you invite me, I don't go."
The He says with smile clearly:"Now that you want so to pay.My seeming don't refuse geography from.Now that you do east.That comes to choose a place for you."
Is a very goodly western restaurant.With grace compartment inside.He clearly and the Wei Nuo sat down.The Wei Nuo sits on the He clearly in front.The vision falls in the He clearly a face up.That is very in particular the look in the eyes.
The He says clearly:"Why use that kind of taste to looking at me?"
Wei Nuo says:"I think the face ascends and discovers from your ground what.Let my lane understand a problem thus.That be why you are thus excellent."
The He discovers Wei Nuo ground thinking clearly too special.If she just the words aren't words jokingly ……
The He says clearly:"That you discovered what?"
Wei Nuo says:"I discover that you are pretty warm, don't seem to be some a business person, can express an arrogant at any time."
The He clear in the mind says that the arrogant has to have.But also need not each each time engrave performances to all come out, is that much dull?
The point ground things all came up.
The Wei Nuo moves back and forth the knife and fork of beginning the inside:"The He is clear, do you like to have a western meal at ordinary times?"
The He says clearly:"Do you want to listen to true words,Beats Detox?"
The smile of Wei Nuo says:"Certainly."
The He says clearly:"Do not like very much, the reason is easy.I feel that Chinese vegetables of tunnel suits me fines more."
The He clear words let Wei Nuo one Leng is a , but the Wei Nuo has no because He clearly Don't mention it of words but get angry, on the contrary smile.
Wei Nuo's imitating a Buddha is very happy:"You are too direct."
The He says clearly:"This kind of situation suitable oneself, you seek my purpose this time is what, I hope that you can directly speak."
Wei Nuo says:"Want to become a friend with you."
The He says clearly:"I would like to also become a friend with you."Wei Nuo told He clearly concerning some of her family affairses, her father is should be Chinese, was the United States in 30 year agos.Own now an isn't the earth trading company very, her mother is an American.
Wei Nuo since the childhood grew up in the United States, until read that the senior high school just returned to China, at grandmother nearby, her grandmother has already died now, the guest of honor is just her a person.
The He says clearly:"At the beginning read the time of senior high school why did you suddenly return to China?"
Wei Nuo says:"Previous my father also takes me to come to two China, I deeply fell in love with China, I think that I should belong to over here, so come back."
The He makes fun to say clearly:"Hereafter still walk?"
The Wei Nuo shook to shake head very determinedly:"Do not walk if not being a tour."
The He says clearly:"How do you see me?"
Wei Nuo says:"I think that you are the genius on the business field.The most capable person being that I was from birth to once see."
The He says clearly:"Than me have the ability ground the person Be getting tooer many."
Wei Nuo says:"But they have no relation with me, and you are my friend, in fact I am also very interested in to do business.In the future also think that the dynasty, this aspect develops."
Hear Wei Nuo say to be interested in to do business, the He is clearly very happy, if as for words that is possible, the Wei Nuo can also become oneself ground assistant, but also want to see Wei Nuo to have much skill, if she is a dullard.The He can't use clearly.
This time He clearly and the Wei Nuos didn't discuss excessively intimate words, in addition to wanting to make friend, the He didn't also discover intention that Wei Nuo is different from clearly.
In the past memory, the He didn't also remember that the Wei Nuo has clearly what personality the blemish is probably that too little to Wei Nuo ground understand.
This time, the He wants to thoroughly understand this girl clearly.
A period of time past.
It soon is a New Year's Day.
This period of time inside, make small thunder and once love on TV the set did very smoothly, their two ability made a show of and got the good opinion of leadership.
Vanguard Lee does in budget section in the market of the song industry group of east of is also vivid,Beats by Dre Just Beats.Stay in the He clearly nearby he very powerful head.
New day.The He received the telephone of six jade Chuans clearly and talked that clearly with He 12000 even rice ground matter.
2 people dynasty He clearly villa but go.What what to sit is a He to clearly speed a car, drive is Lee will clearly, for clear driver Lee of He will clearly, six jade Chuans Be optimistic about very much, think this Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论